20 most common dream meanings
Sleep – the one and the simplest way to relax yourself. We do feel fresh and rejuvenated after sleeping. But often we get up restless or worried, when we saw bad dreams. Ever you want to know about your dream meanings.
Following are some common dreams and dream interpretations:
1. Dream of calm water body: If you see a calm water body, it means that your mind is calm. You have inner peace and if these dreams are recurring the it means that you are living a peaceful and satisfies life.
2. Dream of being trapped: If you see the dream of being trapped repeatedly, it denotes that you badly want to escape from some situation in real life but in vain.
3. Dream of demon: If you see a demon repeatedly coming to your dream, and you wakes up screaming, it signifies a suppressed emotion. Your consciousness sees them as demons as they want to rise breaking all the boundaries in spite of your efforts to keep them in control.
4. Dream of falling from height: If you frequently sees a dream of falling from height, it signifies that you are loosing control in real life.
5. Dream of flying happily: If you are dreaming that you are flying high in sky happily like a bird, it means that you feel control in real life.
6. Dream of killing or murdering someone: If you sees a dream of murdering someone, a wakes up scared, it means that you want to see some serious transformation in yourself in real life.
7. Dream of being chased by predator: If you being chased by a predator in a dream repeatedly, it means that you are probably feeling threatened by someone in real life.
8. Dream of drowning in water: If you sees that you are drowning, and despite of all your efforts you are unable to help yourself signifies the feelings of hopelessness in your real life.
9. Dream of tied hands: If you want to raise your hands to do something, but realize that they are tied. You feel helpless in the dream and most probably in your life too if this dream keep recurring.
10. Dream of baby birth: Dreaming a birth of a baby indicates to you to make a new beginning in life.
11. Dream of getting an haircut: Hair is considered as symbol of virility. If you dream of getting a haircut repeatedly, it probably means that you are experiencing a loss in libido in real life.
12. Dream of running endlessly: If you are running continuously and not reaching anywhere, it indicates that you are probably constantly feeling being held back in your life.
13. Dream of plane crash: A plane crash in dream probably indicate that you can’t let go of the failed ambitions of your real life.
14. Dream of being late: If you are frequently getting the dream of getting late for a meeting or appointment, it means that you are probably neglecting some important part of your life. Frequent occurrence of such dream is because your sub conscious mind is trying to tell to you pay attention to that neglected responsibility.
15. Dream of snakes: If you see snakes in your dream, then you are probably facing some kind of an inner conflict in your life.
16. Dream of losing teeth: If you keep seeing the dream of teeth loss, they are being afraid or worried of getting old.
17. Dream of danger sign: If a danger symbol or sign keep coming to your dream, it indicates that you need to rethink about the decisions you made. According to psychiatrists, it indicates that you might have taken a decision that you did not want to or should not have.
18. Dream of giving an examination: If you dream sitting in an examination hall and writing your exam paper, would probably indicates that you should look back in your past and close some unfinished chapters.
19. Dream of dressing shabbily: If you find yourself dressed in torn out and shabby clothes, it means that you think yourself as extremely unattractive in your real life.
20. Dream of being naked in public place: If you moving in public and suddenly you realized that you are naked. If such type of dream keep coming then it indicates that you are probably bogged down by feelings of vulnerability and insecurity in your life.