Benefits of Skin Facial-Some Do’s and Don’t before and after facial
Skin Facial is an ultimate way to rejuvenate your skin. Facial makes skin beautiful and glow. It removes dirt, impurities, and various skin spots. Different kinds of facials are available for different skin types. You can select the type of facial according to your skin type. Manicure and pedicure treatment are also available in the parlors for beautiful hands and legs.
Choosing any of the facial without knowing the skin type (most of the ladies choose it according to the price) is not all good; instead it may harm your skin. One should opt for facial in parlor once in a month. Selection of perfect facial cream brand is equally important. You should not select the product of unknown brand. They might contain chemicals that can cause inevitable harm to your skin.
Things to remember before and after facial if you never had facial before.
Do’s before Facial:
- Check whether your skin is suitable for facial or not. Those who are having sensitive skin should consult the beauticians before facial.
- Always select the known and reliable skin facial product.
- Check the cream, pack, scrub manufacture and expiry date before the parlor lady tries it on your skin.
- Best time for facial is only afternoon or evening time.
Don’ts before Facial:
- Avoid facials if you have pimples or other skin problem. It might spread the pimples and spoil the skin.
- Avoid going in sun before facial. The Ultra violet rays’ effect might be shown after facial too. Should avoid long exposure to sun before facial too.
Do’s After facial:
- Ask your parlor lady to remove any black and white heads from your skin.
- Take steam for opening the skin pores. This will make the facial cream to penetrate deep inside the skin giving the best results.
- Wash the face only after 2 hours of facial with cold water. Use cold water only if your skin is oily.
- Use the home made face wash for the next 2 days. You can use besan, multani mitti, tomato. This will make the skin shinier.
Don’ts After facial:
- Do not apply anything on your skin for next 8 hour.
- Do not use soap for next 2-3 days.
- Avoid exposure to sun. UV rays may affect the skin and the pores and the purpose of the facial becomes wasted.
- Do not rub the face with fingers. The germs present on your fingers will harm the skin.
- Makeup should be avoided for next 3-4 hours.
Also read, how to facial at home