Impact of Paris Attack
In the recent terrorist attack in Paris many people died and many injured. Although this hard time passed away and many of the terrorists were killed, but what this incident gives birth too. An air of suspicion and disbelief prevailing in the people there. The worst victims of this mistrust are Muslims who are being condemned for this attack.
This heart breaking happened in New York city, and Alex has shared his emotional trauma and anger on social media. Here is what happened:
1. All major cities are on high alert after Paris attack. New York was no exception.
2. People are scared and looking everyone with suspicion specially Muslim.
3. A young man, Alex Malloy stopped a cab.
4. His cab driver, a Muslim man said “Thank you” from the bottom of his heart because people were looking at him with mistrust and fear, and wouldn’t sit in his cab.
5. Alex was the first one board his cab.
6. The driver cried the whole way which made Alex break down too.
7. And the driver uttered the most pain laced, but beautiful truth, “Allah, my God, does not believe in this.”
Here is the detailed story what Alex encountered while hiring taxi. This emotional encounter left him in deep thinking and sharing this on social media.
My cab ride home, was the saddest moment I've experienced as apart of the human race. Please, stop generalizing ppl pic.twitter.com/O8PdtJlYCO
— Alex (@alexmalloyy) November 14, 2015
Alex Malloy urges everyone to put themselves in the shoes of the cab driver and feel the helplessness. It’s a feeling no innocent person deserves to feel.