Toddler food options when travelling with toddler
Travelling no doubt is most the enjoyed hobby of people. Vacations and short breaks indeed keeps us refreshed and rejuvenate us. We too are avid travelers. But travelling with infant, toddlers, and children can be challenging. We were always worried about toddler food options while travelling, which can be fed anytime.
After few vacations and trips, I now have a list of toddler food options that can be carried easily traveling in trains or flying with baby. Following are the healthy baby food options for toddlers:
- Flavored Milk: You can carry flavored milk bottles for your kid. Anytime if the kid is hungry, these milk can fed up to the child. You can select your child’s favorite flavor. Variety of flavored milks are available in market, such as, Amul, Mother dairy, Nestle, Soy, etc.
- Cheese: As milk is not readily available everywhere, you can carry cheese slices to fed your as a substitute of milk. It will provide the nutrition of milk for a meanwhile.
- Banana: As your little kid does not have enough teeth to chew some other fruit, banana is the best toddler meal you can carry while traveling. It will fill the little stomach of your baby and at the same time provides nutrients like, potassium, vitamins, and fibers.
- Ceralac: You can carry the cerelac powder with you. Along with it, you can also carry some hot water in a thermos, or else if you have an electric kettle it would be perfect. Whenever you child is hungry, just prepare the cerelac and feed him.
- Boiled Potato: Boiled potatoes will also serve your purpose. You can carry some salt along with it. Just mash the potato and mix some salt. Feed this healthy food rich in carbohydrates to your baby.