How to prevent sweat stains
Sweat stains can be unpleasant and embarrassing especially when you are in public area. Sweat stains are quite common in summers, and put ugly patches on your clothes.
Following are some useful tips to :
- Use sweat pads: You can use sweat pads to the area of the shirt under your arm on each side to steer clear the sweat patches. These pads will absorb the sweat keeping your skin dry and smell free.
2. Use Anti perspirant instead of deodorants: Deodorant does nothing to stop the increase of sweat marks on clothes. Try antiperspirants instead, as these will go a long way in keeping you dry on the area.
3. Use talcum powder: Talcum powder absorbs sweat and protects your clothes from stains. It acts as astringent, meaning that it causes your pores to hamper, which may help with sweating. You should also clean your armpit with extreme care regularly while bathing in morning.
4. Remove underarm hairs regularly: Shave your underarms regularly. It will keep the sweat from accumulating in your armpits by washing away all the bacteria. If you clean that area regularly, it also helps in avoiding unpleasant smell and, of course, protects from sweat stains.
5. Use wipes: Keep a packet of wet wipes with you. Whenever you get time, just wipe your underarms to get rid of sweat and bacteria. It keeps you fresh and you will surely be able to breathe easier since now you are sweat-free.
Source: Times of India